Monday 20 April 2015

Arts Award Share- Planning

Planning/Preparation

I'm going to create a short tutorial on how to upload a photo and edit on photoshop. It will be presented by screen shots showing a step by step tutorial which will be shown on blackboard for future students to learn from.












I'm starting to plan out simply what I am doing and the resources being used in this project,
Firstly the software I will is photoshop that is available on apple macs and pc's.
The hardware I will be using is apple macs, pc's, a printer.


  • I will need to start off by taking an image to put in to photoshop ready for editing
  • I will need to be able to save it as a PSD file (photoshop)
  • When I have finished workingon this project i would have to be able to save it as a JPEG file format.
  • It needs to look like professional quality.








This is the type of photo I'm going to take and edit in photoshop for my project.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment